SSG Drilling are working with a UK based E&P Operator, supporting them in the recruitment of an experienced Senior Drilling Supervisor for an upcoming campaign in the North Sea.
- Directs and manages the activities of contractors and service providers during offshore drilling, completion and workover operations and ensures programmes are executed safely and efficiently, in full compliance with corporate policies, standards, procedures and guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements
- Acts as the focal point for day-to-day communication and reporting between the offshore site and onshore operations teams. Ensures all reporting requirements are met in relation to daily operations, Well Examination Scheme, etc
- Takes a lead role in technical/operational problem-solving and decision-making processes, identifies changes to programmes, risk assesses changes and obtains change approvals, etc
- Monitors contractor activities, materials movements, etc. and ensures contractors and service providers meet performance expectation/deliver on KPIs relating to e.g. HSE, cost effective use of services and equipment offshore
- Attends rig/platform management meetings to ensure appropriate representation in relation to drilling, completion and workover activities
If you are interested and available please use the "I'm Interested" button on this page.