Subsurface Global is currently recruiting for a Lead Reservoir Engineer (Staff) for a UK based E&P company.
This will be a full-time staff position based in London (hybrid working).
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Working in the Operated Assets Subsurface Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering and identifying opportunities for production enhancement and resource additions through subsurface characterisation and reservoir geological modelling.
- Identify, mature, and deliver opportunities for production enhancement and resource growth.
- Independently define and complete reservoir engineering work programmes in support of business strategy and integrating results effectively with other subsurface disciplines.
- Maintain production forecasts in support of mid to long term business plans.
- Communicate results and influence stakeholders appropriately to drive effective business decisions.
- Generation of production forecasts to support key business decisions.
- Maintenance (and history matching) of full field, material balance and sector simulation models.
- Analysis of reservoir engineering data e.g., pressure transient, fluid and production data.
- Evaluation of production enhancement and new well opportunities.
- Well planning and operational support.
- Broad knowledge of core discipline, multiple anchor skills have been developed.
- Able to deliver reservoir engineering projects under limited supervision.
- Basic ability in different aspects of reservoir engineering e.g., field development, simulation, material balance, pressure transient analysis, fluid properties, decline curve analysis, reserve evaluations.
- The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- MSc in reservoir engineering or a related subject.
To apply, please click on the 'I'm Interested' button on this page.