SSG Drilling are currently working with an International E&P Operator sourcing for an experienced HSE Superintendent to support an ongoing drilling campaign.
Operate within and promote company core values and HSE culture.
Provide expert judgement and technical insight in HSE management
Play a key role in the implementation and execution of HSE plans and activities required in making continuous and positive HSE improvements in the field operations.
Key tasks will include:
• Maintain compliance with local and international HSE laws, regulations & industry standards.
• Develop, implement and maintain HSE management system, procedures and work practices.
• Lead HSE risk assessments and planning and execution of prevention and mitigation controls.
• Lead implementation of control of work to ensure that all activities are planned and executed safety
• Provide HSE, process safety and asset integrity inputs into project design and engineering.
• Provide HSE support, assurance and monitoring for operational activities.
• 15-year experience in HSE supervisory field roles for international oil and gas companies
• University Graduate in Engineering or HSE related field
• Professional qualifications e.g. NEBOSH, GradIOSH/CMIOSH, CSP/equivalent, IEMA, Auditor etc. preferred
• Knowledge of industry HSE best practices and national and international HSE legislation
• Experienced in oil field construction projects
• Experienced in leading HAZID, risk assessment, audits and incident investigations
• Experienced in developing and implementing HSE management systems and procedures
If you are interested in discussing this role further please click the "I'm Interested" button on this page