SSG Drilling are currently working with an International E&P Operator resourcing for an experienced Senior Completions Engineer to be based in London.
The Senior Completion Engineer provides all the detailed completion design, engineering and planning support for onshore gas producer, oil producer and water disposal wells in to facilitate the delivery of high-quality fit for purpose wells.
- Ensures all wells and completion & workover operations are appropriately designed to meet company’s policy requirements in terms of Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) and Well Engineering Standards.
- Responsible for detailed completion design including preparation of the Basis for Well Design for multiple completion types
- Preparation of detailed completion and workover operational programs that adhere to company’s policies and management system
- Responsible for the preparation of detailed AFE’s for completion and workover operations based on a P1 time and cost simulation
- Liaise with Completion Operations Engineer in the field to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of high quality fit for purpose wells
- Liaise closely with Drilling Engineers, Fluids Advisor, Asset Teams and Well Services to ensure well designs and operational procedures are fit for purposes meting the expectations of multiple stakeholders
- 12 month contract
If you are interested in this position please click the "I'm Interested" button on this page and contact firstname.lastname@example.org