SSG Drilling are working with an International E&P Operator supporting an ongoing Drilling Campaign in East Africa.
We are actively resourcing for an experienced Drilling Superintendent as part of the field leadership team with direct responsibility for ensuring that all drilling, completion and workover activities are conducted in a safe, technically competent, efficient and environmentally responsible manner.
- Responsible for in-field management of drilling and completion personnel, service companies, drilling contractor and operations.
- Ensure all operations are conducted in compliance with company standards and legislative requirements
- Ensure safe delivery of quality wells: in time and in budget, meeting the agreed objectives and quality criteria
- Facilitate and ensure close collaboration and communication between personnel at all field and office locations and between drilling contractor and service company personnel.
- Lead development of HSE plans and ensure execution of operations in accordance with company's safety policy
If you are interested please click the "I'm Interested" button on this page to make an application.