SSG Drilling are actively working with an International E&P Operator supporting them on resourcing for an experienced Senior Completions Engineer for an upcoming drilling campaign in Africa.
Senior Completions Engineer - Smart / Intelligent wells
- Responsible for the detailed design, specification and qualification of the proposed intelligent well system, working very closely
with the primary service provider both remotely and in situ (as required)
- Responsible for all the technical interfaces of the intelligent well system including but not limited to the surface control systems,
operability requirements, and well integrity requirements and subsurface design criteria
- Responsible for verification of the design life, specification and subsequent acceptance of all vendor qualification testing of all
specified equipment and individual components as necessary
- Responsible for the design and execution of a full Systems Integration Test (SIT) prior to shipping and again upon delivery of the
intelligent well system to ensure the functionality and operability of the system
- Responsible for the detailed completion design including preparation of the Basis for Well Design for the intelligent well
- Ensures all completion operations are appropriately designed to meet companies policy requirements in terms of Health, Safety &
Environment and Well Engineering Standards
If you are interested and available please use the "I'm Interested" button on this page.