Subsurface Global is currently recruiting for a Digital Innovation Lead on behalf of our client, a UK based E&P company.
This is a permanent, full-time staff role. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
To support the development of a robust and effective digital innovation group and work programme that delivers innovative solutions to drive improvements in productivity, streamline business processes and support the company's business strategy and longer-term vision.
- Align innovative solutions with the company's business strategy and longer-term vision.
- Work within the remit and scope of the company's Digital Innovation Charter.
- Assist in the design, modelling and evaluation of innovation solutions as assessed and ranked by the Digital Innovation Steering Committee (DISC).
- Participate in Steering Group Meetings and deputise for the Digital Innovation Manager.
- Work with technical disciplines to transform ideas into Proof of Concepts (PoC) and trials for assessment.
- Use an agile/sprint methodology to create working models and minimum viable products (MVP).
- Work with specialist third party suppliers, universities and consultants to progress ideas to PoC/MVP.
- Maintain the portfolio of opportunities in the innovation hopper including their ranking and assessment.
- Provide regular reporting via a dashboard on the maturity of opportunities and their throughput.
- Effectively present progress on innovations to individuals, teams and senior management.
- Research relevant technologies to develop a wider perspective of the opportunities available.
- Work effectively with IT, Information Management and Data Management teams to deliver PoC’s.
- Mature prototypes and MVP’s for handover to IT to ‘operationalise’ and ‘productise’ approved innovations.
- Attend relevant conferences and events to help assess new digital technologies and methodologies and gather intelligence on similar activities by peers.
- Develop and inspire others to high-performance digital behaviours.
- Assist in the development of an innovation culture through written communications, presentations and workshops.
- Business Analysis including stakeholder management, requirements gathering, AS-IS, TO-BE, Business Process mapping, UML techniques, Use cases, Value Stream Mapping.
- Assist in ideation workshops to collect user ideas for inclusion in the innovation hopper.
- Assist in building a training portfolio of digital content for upskilling of employees.
If you are interested in this position, please click the "I'm Interested" button on this page and contact Chris Morrison for more information: email@example.com