Subsurface Global are currently recruiting for a Senior Geophysicist for an E&P operating company in Aberdeen.
This would be a full time staff position, focused on Developments & Non-Operated Assets.
- Identify, map and prepare prospects/developments for drilling
- Experienced at 2D and 3D seismic interpretation, time and depth (including time to depth conversion).
- Undertake seismic inversion studies and 4D seismic interpretation.
- QC data and identify areas for improving seismic data; make recommendations for reprocessing or acquisition of new seismic data.
- Manage the tendering and QC process of seismic acquisition or processing projects
- Assist in preparation of licence round applications and appraisal and development programmes.
- Work with reservoir engineers, geologists and petrophysicists to build/maintain/update static reservoir models
- Identify the principal geophysical uncertainties and risks; assess impact on volumetrics.
- Provide input to data gathering strategies and pre-drill data packages
- Provide input to deterministic and probabilistic volume estimations
- Analyse documentation and input to well proposals, decision support packages, FDP’s, etc.
- Prepare relevant parts of well programmes in partnership with drilling and reservoir engineers.
- Support operational decisions through incorporation of latest well data to the reservoir model during drilling operations
- Actively participate in partner meetings, both operated and non-operated
- Present to management and joint venture partners
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Please apply by clicking on the 'I'm Interested' button on this page.