SSG Drilling are currently working with an internationally focused E&P Operator helping to support an upcoming Drilling Exploration campaign.
We are actively resourcing for an experienced Drilling Contracts Engineer for a contract in London.
- Support the contract management process through project delivery to contract close out
- Implementing the "Operator's" contracting requirements of wells equipment and services for specific drilling exploration campaigns
- Ensuring that expenditure and commitments are made in a cost-effective manner and all risks are understood, all in accordance with the Internal Policies and Procedures.
- Design and approve the implementation of Contract Strategies
- Analysis and evaluation of proposals, making recommendations where required
- Negotiation of contracts; terms and conditions, risk allocation, and remuneration formats in line with strategy
- Preparation of final contract documents, drafting of internal recommendations, obtaining approval and execution of final contract.
If you wish to make an application please click the "I'm Interested" button on this page.