Subsurface Global are currently recruiting for a Senior QI Geophysicist for an E&P operator in Norway.
This would be a full time staff position.
Specialist in Quantitative Interpretation (QI) of seismic data, Rock Physics, AVO and Seismic Inversion techniques. Well rounded geological and seismic interpretation skills are also required.
Specific focus on the following:
- Working on the company's operated and non-operated licence portfolio in the Region.
- Quantitative geophysical support for all E&P asset teams.
- Assistance in evaluation of new business opportunities.
- Mentoring, training and development of all geophysicists in relation to QI geophysical workflows.
- Provide technical input into strategic business development decisions.
Relevant Requirements/ Skills:
- Significant, proven, hands-on exploration experience, preferably in the North Sea.
- Good working knowledge of seismic interpretation and geology is essential.
- Track record of QI and Rock Physics expertise required.
- Good working knowledge of seismic acquisition and processing also required.
- Experience in CSEM and gravity analysis is desirable.
- Ability to use Petrel as well as relevant QI and inversion software.
- Working knowledge of coding (Matlab, Python) is desirable.
- Strong communication skills.
Please apply by clicking on the 'I'm Interested' button on this page.