Subsurface Global are currently recruiting for a Specialist Reservoir Engineer with a focus on EOR for a permanent expat role based in the UAE.
- Lead the identification and selection of the optimal development concept and project execution strategies for the deployment of Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) pilots and projects.
- The EOR Development Specialist is frequently called upon as the technical reference in supporting the various EOR pilot studies carried out within the EOR team.
- Empowered to exercise maximum freedom, within broad professional and industry standards, is a key attribute of the position. Participate in EOR pilot planning and provide consultation on any work issues and progress.
- Occupied a front-line, visible and high profile position. Regular high-level contacts with the clients Senior Management and Shareholder representatives, and major oil service companies on specific technical issues related to subsurface & surface facilities activities, with the focus on CO2, low salinity and chemicals supply and handling.
Specific EOR Experience Required:
- Good experience in modelling gas and chemical EOR, using mechanistic model, sector models and full field
- Direct involvement and experience in designing, executing the interpretation of EOR pilots, especially gas and chemical EOR pilots
- Direct experience in designing, managing and interpreting EOR experimental (Lab) data related to Chemical and Gas EOR projects
- Track record in EOR screening for a wide range of oilfield portfolio and in-depth understanding of reservoir recovery mechanisms and EOR processes
- Proven experience and knowledge in addressing the special EOR challenge, i.e., to design and prove feasibility of suitable EOR recovery processes (focusing on chemical, gas injection and hybrid combinations)
Significant international experience is required, preferably in the Middle East.
Please apply by clicking on the I'm Interested button.