Consultant Petrophysicist required for a 9 month contract starting in January 2019.
- In depth knowledge of Petrophysics and Formation Evaluation techniques, integrating all data types (wireline, LWD, Core, Fluid, GWD).
- Extensive experience of Petrophysical evaluation work in the UK North Sea.
- Demonstrable experience working with HPHT and NPNT well operations and cased hole production logging.
- Detailed knowledge of core evaluation and fluid analysis techniques advantageous.
- Standalone competence with Geolog7 Petrophysical software (experience with Multimin advantageous). Interactive Petrophysics also appreciated but not essential.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplined environment where good relationships have been developed.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience of successfully working with and supervising external contractors / consultants.
Please use the link to apply with an up to date CV.