Subsurface Global are currently working with an independent E&P operating company in Aberdeen, recruiting a Reservoir Engineer for a permanent staff role.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the long term development plan for operated fields.
- Work with subsurface team on new well identification and complete technical work to achieve well approvals.
- Provide reservoir perspective to well performance and support the Production Engineer in the on-going production operations.
- Responsible for generating and owning the long term production forecasts and reserves reporting.
- Building, history matching and maintaining the dynamic simulation models for all operated fields.
- Working with the Geoscience team to improve the static description by incorporating the dynamic understanding into the static model.
- Conduct economic evaluations of proposed projects and life of field assessments.
- Maximise the reserves recovery from the fields.
- Complete any regulatory reporting required for the Operated fields.
- Provide reservoir engineering input to JV partner meetings for non-operated fields.
- Support business development activities as required.
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Experience in reservoir engineering for Operated assets, preferably oil fields in the UK North Sea.
- Experience with reservoir simulation modelling for mature fields. Preferably Eclipse or TNavigator.
- Working knowledge of Prosper, MBal, Gap, OFM.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Driven, dynamic and good team player.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please register using the "I'm interested" button on this page.
*Please note: All candidates must currently hold the right to work in the UK