Subsurface Global are currently working with an IOC in Aberdeen, recruiting a Reservoir Engineer for a permanent role.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of the long term development plan for operated fields. Work with subsurface team on new well identification and complete technical work to achieve well approvals.
- Provide reservoir perspective to well performance and support the Production Engineer in the on-going production operations.
- Responsible for generating and owning the long term production forecasts and reserves reporting.
- Building, history matching and maintaining the dynamic simulation models for all operated fields. Working with the Geoscience team to improve the static description by incorporating the dynamic understanding into the static model.
- Conduct economic evaluations of proposed projects and life of field assessments.
- Maximise the reserves recovery from the fields.
- Complete any regulatory reporting required for the Operated fields.
- Provide reservoir engineering input to JV partner meetings for non-operated fields.
- Support business development activities as required.
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Experience in reservoir engineering for Operated assets, preferably oil fields in the UK North Sea.
- Experience with reservoir simulation modelling for mature fields. Preferably Eclipse or TNavigator.
- Working knowledge of Prosper, MBal, Gap, OFM.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Driven, dynamic and good team player.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please register using the "I'm interested" button on this page.
*Please note: All candidates must currently hold the right to work in the UK